Scope: Seaeye Panther XT as back up to contractor`s primary system and providing support with riser Inspection.
Supply of Panter XT ROV with survey skid and boom arms as a back up vehicle to primary unit.
A total of 80 pipelines with combined length of approximately 300km (riser to riser or riser to T-piece to shore landing point), 151 risers at 81 platforms were inspected.
Visually inspected all pipelines within the scope and logged any visual damage (including coating damage), field joint, pad eyes anodes encoutered on each pipeline.
Determined lenght and height on any pipeline suspension (free spans)
Determined length and depth of burial of any buried sections.
Visually inspected where pipelines crossed to determine pipeline separations.
Identified any debris on or in close proximity (<5m) to each pipeline(including grout bags)
Determined the position of each pipeline and checked for movement and displacement.
- Determined profiles of the seabed out to approximately 5m on either side of the pipeline at regular intervals.
- Took CP stabs at he base of each riser and all bare metal incidents encountered.
- Recorded CP potential field gradient readings.
- Logged any excursion of the CP reading outside the allowable range (-850mV to -1200mV)
- Visually inspected each riser for defects in the riser or its supports.
- Determined the condition of the pipeline out to 50m from the riser J-tube.
Client: Amaniaga Resources (M) SDN BHD
You could also be interested in the following products :